St. George's International school is looking to appoint a Junior Houseparent with previous boarding experience to join our boarding team in September 2021.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a boarding professional to contribute to our Boarding Programme in a stunning setting on Lake Geneva on the beautiful Swiss Riviera between Montreux and Vevey. This is a truly International School with over 61 different nationalities. The ability to understand and enjoy multi culturalism is a key requirement of this post.
The Junior Houseparent will work closely with the Head of Boarding and the Senior House Parents. Day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working as part of a team to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the students in the House
- Working closely with the Senior Houseparents to deliver outstanding pastoral care to our boarders
- Assisting with extra-curricular activities
- Playing an active role in planning and running the weekend activity programme
- Supporting students during study time
- Helping with airport transfers at key times of the term
- Assisting with any other duties that the school might reasonably ask
This position involves a variety of responsibilities and tasks in the boarding House. You will require you to be flexible, enthusiastic, energetic and good-humoured worker.
The work is demanding but rewarding and offers the opportunity to get experience in an international school environment in a stunning setting next to Lake Geneva.
CVs and motivation letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org